Will Atkinson pres. Darkboy - DamagePRFLU042 - November 25th, 2013
Will Atkinson's 'Darkboy' is back - making a welcome return to Perfecto Fluoro with a hybrid trance and breaks record full of dark twisted textures and driving beats.
The original of Damage has seen heavy support on initial select send outs and now a powerful package of remixes joins the party - covering breaks, psy and a more progressive sound.
First up is John Dopping who has had solid support from Paul Oakenfold on radio, live sets as well as numerous compilations. John's mix perfectly showcases that middle ground between trance and psy whereas Chris Voro, another Oakenfold fav, steps up to create a full on breaks mix with power and energy. Expect more from these guys in the future on Fluoro.
Last and by no means least Steve Haines returns after his last appearance remixing Sonic Element's Destruction to bring us an awesome bassline fueled progressive trancer.
- Damage (Radio Edit) (02:56)
- Damage (John Dopping Shady Edit) (02:44)
- Damage (Chris Voro Radio Edit) (03:40)
- Damage (Steve Haines Radio Edit) (03:38)
- Damage (Original Mix) (07:00)
- Damage (John Dopping Shade) (05:20)
- Damage (Chris Voro Remix) (06:04)
- Damage (Steve Haines Remix) (06:23)