Tenishia - Frozen RoadsARDI2276 - August 12th, 2011
There’s no way to miss out on the forward-thriving force of Malta-based duo Tenishia. They’ve been revolutionizing the music scene in their country for nearly a decade already, rising to international fame with their outstanding productions and DJ sets. The Malta Music Award for ‘Best Dance Production’ hasn’t left their mantel piece for the third year running, but there’s much more to Joven Grech and Cyprian Cassar than meets the ear. Tenishia supports new talent with their very own production school, as well as hosting and organizing some of Malta’s biggest club nights.
No strangers to diversity, but mostly known for their melodic infusion of progressive and house, Tenishia now presents a very special compilation. On ‘Frozen Roads’, Tenishia indulges you with the chilled-down, loungy interpretations of their very own originals. You’ll be thrilled to find ‘Burning From The Inside’, ‘Outsiders’ and ‘Stranger To Myself’, as well as their collabs with Roger Shah, Ruben de Ronde, Kirsty Hawkshaw and Jan Johnston, given a relaxing stir of chill out.
Discover Tenishia’s tracks all over again, as they head down a new and timeless path. The Frozen Roads.
- Tenishia - Frozen Roads (03:38)
- Kirsty Hawkshaw meets Tenishia - Invisible [Kirsty Hawkshaw meets Tenishia] (05:32)
- Kirsty Hawkshaw meets Tenishia - Reasons To Forgive [Kirsty Hawkshaw meets Tenishia] (03:52)
- Tenishia feat. Tiff Laceyhia - Burning From The Inside (04:57)
- Tenishia with Kirsty Hawkshaw - Falling [Tenishia with Kirsty Hawkshaw] (05:13)
- Tenishia - Everything (05:26)
- Roger Shah & Tenishia feat. Lorilee - I'm Not God (04:13)
- Tenishia - Monsoon (04:35)
- Jan Johnston meets Tenishia - Flesh [Jan Johnston meets Tenishia] (06:03)
- Susana feat. Tenishia - The Other Side (04:25)
- Tenishia feat. Aneym - Stranger To Myself (04:36)
- Tenishia feat. Aneym - Man in Denial (04:52)
- Tenishia - Shores Of Eden (04:30)
- Tenishia & Ruben de Ronde - Story Of Life (04:49)
- Tenishia - The Ones We Left Behind (05:08)