A Talk With BRKLYN About Their New Track 'London Girls' Feat. Brando!
BRKLYN just released a brand-new track with Brando. ‘London Girls’ is one of those catchy ones that get into your head and you’ll hear yourself sing along before you know it. To celebrate the release of his incredibly alluring song, we asked Cam and Cody (BRKLYN) a couple of questions about their latest record. Check it out!
1. “Cam, what was the last song you listened to?”
That’s easy, ‘London Girls’! Featuring Brando ;).
2. “Cody, what place do you want to travel to whenever life gets resumed?”
First place is Amsterdam, to see everyone from our Armada family. ‘London Girls’ was actually recorded there. Cam, Brando and myself got the inspiration for the song when we were in London before, and it was written the moment we set foot in Armada’s recording studio(s) in Amsterdam.
3. “Cam, how was celebrating your birthday during quarantine?”
It was the best ever! With friends, family and a new song out! What else could I wish for?
4. “Cody, you have any favorite production plugins that you love?”
My favorite plugins? Ah, my guitar. Just creating an awesome riff and building from that is always a good idea ;).
5. “Cam, if you weren't making music, what would you be doing?”
If I wasn’t making music, I’d rather be dead. Lol.
6. “Cody, if you weren't making music, what would you be doing?”
If I wasn’t making music, I’d probably be rolling over in my grave next to Cam, hahaha.