You might have been there to witness it firsthand, but we had a team of cyclists present at A State Of Trance 800 Utrecht. Not just any team of cyclists, but five people from the #WEARMADA team who dedicated their entire night for a worthy cause: to support the fight against cancer. Together, they climbed the (virtual) Alpe d'Huez mountain no less than sixteen times between 10 PM and 4 AM on February 18th. In total, they earned €2.043, all of which was donated by a lot of thoughtful ASOT fans.
Will you help us in the fight against cancer? You can do so by doing the following:
1. Head over to this website;
2. Click on the English flag at the top of the page to select the English language;
3. Click on "DONATE";
4. Go to "SUPPORT A PARTICIPANT";
5. Search for "MAYKEL PIRON";
6. Click on "SUPPORT PARTICIPANT";
7. Fill in the form and choose CREDIT CARD as payment method. Please note that this is the only payment method you can use if you're NOT living in the Netherlands.
For more information, please visit this page.
Special thanks to Printerette, ROSIIR and KWF Kankerbestrijding / Dutch Cancer Society for making this event possible.
Check out the video of our lads as they cycled their hearts out at ASOT in the fight against cancer.