Last SEAT's Next DJ call for DJ talent!
Still haven't had your big breakthrough, but dying to show your DJ skills to the masses? Then hurry up, for the SEAT's Next DJ contest closes on May 1st, this upcoming Sunday!
Armin van Buuren, Armada Music and SEAT launched a very special collaboration: the search for new DJ talent in The Netherlands. Dutch bedroom DJ’s have a chance of showing their skills and have their big breakthrough in the dance scene, with a DJ set at Electronic Family and a single release on the Armada Music label at stake.
4 of the early bird-subscribers were selected to play at the SEAT Next DJ stage on A State of Trance 500 in the Brabanthallen, Den Bosch. They've had the experience of a lifetime, and are still in the running for that one, incredible gig: Electronic Family!
So, if you got what it takes to enter the competition, you’re between 18 and 30 years old and living in The Netherlands, hurry up and check this:
- Create a mix of 30 minutes and record it.
- Introduce yourself with a short presentation, record it.
- Send in your video via seatnextdj.nl. The public can leave their vote on the website and in early May, the 8 favourite DJ’s will be announced.
- The 8-semi finalists will be working on a few assignments, amongst which a mix for Sirius XM.
The two contestants with the best results of the assignment will win:
- An interview at Radio 538
- A tour through The Netherlands
- A single, produced and launched by Armada Music
In the end, the ultimate battle will take place in July, when Armin van Buuren and the public will decide who will be named the winner of SEAT’s Next DJ. The winner will have his/her first gig at Electronic Family, the biggest outdoor trance event in the world, taking place on July 30th in Amsterdam. Are you in? Check www.seatnextdj.nl for more info!
If you're curious about the entries so far, subscribe to the SEAT Next DJ YouTube channel!