Jobs @ Armada: Social Media Manager
…Social Media Manager (full-time)
As our brand-new Social Media Manager, you will be mainly responsible for the social media channels of Armada Music and its (sub) labels (with a focus on ASOT), and the online community. You will also be involved in the label’s various online marketing activities. These will help us promote our releases and artists as well as ensure the visibility of Armada Music and its brand on social media and all other online platforms (music and video).
What will you be doing (exactly)?
• You will manage several social media channels to promote releases, artists and Armada Music as a whole. This includes managing some of Armada Music’s sub channels;
• You will be responsible for the online community of ASOT, its (sub) labels and its artists;
• You will create social media reports of campaigns and are always looking to optimize our social media strategy;
• You will report the results to various departments (i.e. Product Marketing, A&R and Finance) and offer them the appropriate strategic advice;
• You will set up and manage e-mail marketing campaigns;
• You will initiate and manage contests on the website and send out e-mail campaigns;
• You will set up and manage paid media campaigns (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Google AdWords (Search, Display, and YouTube)) to drive traffic to Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, Beatport and other DSPs to generate streams and downloads, and help our playlists gain more followers.
Who is the person we’re looking for?
• You’ve acquired a relevant degree, at least ‘hbo’ (Dutch standard) or a bachelor’s degree;
• You have at least 1 year of experience in online marketing and social media ;
• Online media excites you and you are always clued up on its most recent developments;
• You are well versed in the English and Dutch language, both in writing and in spoken word;
• You know your way around Microsoft Office, Facebook Business/Advertising, Excel, WordPress and Photoshop;
• You are proactive, punctual and self-reliant;
• You don’t object to working beyond regular office hours and in the weekends.
• You (preferably) live in or near Amsterdam, the Netherlands or you are willing to move there;
• Knowledge of dance music is a requirement;
• And most importantly, you love Trance music.
What will we offer you in return?
• This is a challenging social media job at a young and booming company that operates at the heart of the music industry. Here, you can develop your knowledge and skills to become (even more of) a marketing professional. Armada Music operates globally, so everything you do here will help you gain (additional) working experience on an international scale;
• You will receive a monthly salary befitting your age and experience, pertaining to industry standards;
• We offer favorable secondary working conditions, including 25 days off (per year) and an appealing pension scheme;
• And if that doesn’t convince you, know that we’ve got our own in-office club for our wild office parties and Friday afternoon drinks, a gym open to anyone who wants to blow off some steam after (or before) working hours and colleagues so fun you probably don’t even want to head back home at the end of the day. And lest we forget, we’re stocked up on an enormous amount of the music you love.
Can’t contain your excitement? Send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please make sure to put ‘Social Media Manager’ in the e-mail subject. We’re looking forward to meet you!
About Armada Music
Armada Music is the biggest independent dance music label in the world, based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands (HQ), London and New York (satellite offices). Founded in 2003, Armada Music represents labels and artists across the electronic music spectrum, including Afrojack, Andrew Rayel, Armin van Buuren, Erick Morillo, Fedde Le Grand, Gareth Emery, Kevin Saunderson, Lost Frequencies, Loud Luxury, Morgan Page and W&W.