Jobs @ Armada: Product Manager (U.S.A.)
Product Manager (U.S.A.)
Our new Product Manager will be part of Armada Music’s NYC team. He/she will be responsible for organizing and coordinating the office operations, procedures and resources of the New York Office as well as play a product management role for the releases initiated by the U.S. office. He/she will liaise relevant overlap with Headquarters and set up timely communication between the teams. He/she will work closely with the local A&R manager and under supervision of the global product marketing team.
What will you be doing (exactly)?
• You will set up and monitor promotional activities in conjunction with the assigned product manager at HQ (as well as the PR, creative and digital team);
• You will assist in developing marketing material, strategies, marketing plans and campaigns.
• You will manage release processes.
• You will organize project planning concerning masters, artwork, credits and label copies;
• You will take care of the project administration;
• You will update the CRM;
• You will reach out to artists for updates about planning, progress, content and chart success;
• You will chase masters and remix parts;
• You will work closely with other departments, including A&R, Creative, Digital and PR.
• You will watch trends within the dance music (music and marketing)
• You will prepare operational reports and schedules to ensure/boost efficiency
• You will coordinate schedules, appointments and bookings
• You will monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
• You will review and approve office supply acquisitions
• You will take care of hospitality duties
• You will be the go-to person for all facility-related office matters
Who is the person we’re looking for?
• You are extremely passionate about electronic dance music;
• You have previously worked within the music industry;
• You have extensive knowledge of dance music, and know all about Armada Music and other labels’ catalogs and artists in the U.S.A. and beyond;
• You are able to cope with pressure and changing deadlines exceedingly well (you can handle a fast-paced schedule of releases while working on multiple projects at the same time);
• You have excellent (verbal and written) communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• You love working closely with the various departments of the company to get results quickly;
• You are inventive and creative, especially when looking to unlock new release strategies that could benefit a specific product.
What will we offer you in return?
• You will be joining the ranks of a young and dynamic team;
• You will receive a monthly salary befitting your age and experience;
• We offer Health Care coverage and other favorable secondary working conditions.
Can’t contain your excitement? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to put ‘Product Manager U.S.A.’ in the e-mail subject. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
ABOUT ARMADA MUSIC
Armada Music is the biggest independent dance music label in the world, based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands (HQ), London and New York (satellite offices). Celebrating its 15-year anniversary in 2018, Armada Music represents labels and artists across the electronic music spectrum, including Afrojack, Andrew Rayel, Armin van Buuren, Erick Morillo, Fedde Le Grand, Gareth Emery, Kevin Saunderson, Lost Frequencies, Loud Luxury, Morgan Page and W&W.