Jobs @ Armada: Intern International Licensing / Product
INTERN (M/F) INTERNATIONAL LICENSING / PRODUCT (32+ hours per week)
Your internship will consist of assisting the international licensing team across all activities.
What will you be doing (exactly)?
- You will prepare promotional mail-outs;
- You will maintain our contact list;
- You will deliver masters, videos and promotional assets to (our) label partners;
- You will keep track of the (international) results of our releases;
- You will keep our label partners and product team up to date on these results;
- You will provide our product team with international input for their marketing plans;
- You will map out territories and look for potential new label partners;
- You will handle the day-to-day administrative tasks. This includes invoicing, keeping track of expired licenses, updating spreadsheets, etc.
Who is the person we’re looking for?
- You have a strong affinity with (dance) music;
- You are proactive, organized and able to work efficiently;
- You are enthusiastic, flexible and able to cope with/thrive under pressure;
- You live in London;
- You are available for a period of at least three months. The start date can be discussed.
What can we offer you in return?
- You will be joining the ranks of a young and dynamic team;
- This internship boils down to a unique opportunity for you to learn (more) about the international licensing / product department of one of the biggest independent dance music labels in the world.
- Though this is an unpaid internship, your expenses (travel and lunch) will be covered.
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to put ‘Intern International Licensing / Product’ in the e-mail subject. We’re looking forward to meeting you!