Are you up to the task and ready to become our brand-new…
DATA ANALYST (fulltime job)
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
As a Data Analyst at Armada Music, you will be a member of the Online Marketing & Business Analytics team.
You will be responsible for providing actionable insights and analytical support to our Marketing, Digital/Retail and Finance departments. You will handle data requests from Armada Music stakeholders as well as ensure the quality of the underlying data. You will also coordinate with Armada Music stakeholders to identify and develop reporting requirements.
Armada Music sells music through download stores and streaming services with its own data analytics and business intelligence needs. Our Data Analyst must be passionate about diving into and making sense of large, diverse datasets for the business.
We are looking for someone who:
• Graduated from University in Computer Science or Mathematics;
• Is able to produce complex queries, understands SQL;
• Has experience with business intelligence, web analytics tools and automated dashboards;
• Is able to create graphs, reports and presentations to summarize data in conjunction with insights and analytical findings;
• Is proficient with Google Analytics;
• Is proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Tools;
• Can find ways to gather data from various sources, APIs, spreadsheets, etc.;
• Is able to write maintainable scripts to gather and populate data;
• Is a good communicator and enjoys working with teams of smart people;
• Is detail-oriented and cares about the way data is presented;
• Is fluent in English. Mastery of the Dutch language is an advantage.
Preferably, he or she:
• Has a strong affinity with dance music;
• Has worked with Tableau (www.tableau.com) or similar data tools;
• Has experience with statistical packages;
• Has web development experience;
• Listens to dance music every day;
• The best music;
• Fun collaborative work environment. You will join a young and dynamic team;
• Competitive salary befitting your age and experience;
• Favorable secondary working conditions, including 25 days off (per year) and an appealing pension plan.
Tell us why your ambitions match both this job profile and Armada by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 15th, 2017.