Jobs @ Armada: Brand Activation & Partnerships Manager
BRAND ACTIVATION & PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER (FULL-TIME)
As our Brand Activation & Partnerships Manager, you will be part of the PR & Creative Department. You will carry full responsibility for the brand management of Armada Music and coordinate important events such as ‘Armada Invites’ and the ‘Talent Experience’. You will report to the Head of PR & Creative and will work closely with – among others – specialists in the field.
What will you be doing (exactly)?
• You will optimize brand awareness worldwide and create a powerful corporate identity;
• You will enroll the brand strategy based on smart business / target group analysis;
• You will work closely with the Head of Creative and our Graphic Designers for campaign assets as well as with our Online Marketing department;
• You will coordinate campaigns and work in close alignment with PR & Creative;
• You will keep a tight grip on the Marketing & Promotion budgets and will report the cost balances to the Head of PR & Creative;
• You will report on investments (including capacity planning) versus engagement and profits;
• You will be responsible for our partnerships with other brands;
• You will play a key role in planning and you will be in regular contact with all involved parties/departments;
• You will coordinate our in-house ‘Armada Invites’ and ‘Talent Experience’ events;
• You will manage all merchandise purchases, its promotion and its distribution;
Who is the person we’re looking for?
• You’ve acquired a relevant degree in Marketing, at least ‘hbo’ (Dutch standard) or a bachelor’s degree;
• You have a minimum of three years of experience in brand management and campaigning within the music/entertainment industry;
• You are punctual, organized and efficient when it comes to creating schedules and plans;
• You are creative and a real team player;
• You are used to working with strict deadlines and thrive under pressure;
• You are on top of – and an active user of – all forms of music consumption and social media (and its most recent developments);
• You are analytical, commercial, decisive and a problem solver;
• You have a relevant network within the music industry;
• You are (near) fluent in written and spoken English. If you’ve mastered the Dutch language as well, you are at an advantage.
What will we offer you in return?
• You will be joining the ranks of a young and dynamic team;
• You will receive a monthly salary befitting your age and experience;
• We offer favorable secondary working conditions, including 25 days off (per year) and an appealing pension scheme;
• And if that doesn’t convince you, know that we’ve got our own in-office club for our wild office parties and Friday afternoon drinks, a gym open to anyone who wants to blow off some steam after (or before) working hours and colleagues so fun you probably don’t even want to head back home at the end of the day. And lest we forget, we’re stocked up on an enormous amount of the music you love.
Can’t contain your excitement? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to put ‘Brand Activation & Partnerships Manager’ in the e-mail subject. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
ABOUT ARMADA MUSIC:
Armada Music B.V. is the biggest independent dance music label in the world, based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Celebrating its 15-year anniversary in 2018, Armada Music represents labels and artists across the electronic music spectrum, including Afrojack, Andrew Rayel, Armin van Buuren, Dash Berlin, Erick Morillo, Fedde Le Grand, Gareth Emery, Julian Jordan, Kevin Saunderson, Lost Frequencies, Morgan Page and W&W. Armada Music has been able to retain its position at the pinnacle of dance music for years on end and this is your chance to be part of it all.