Jobs @ Armada: A&R Coordinator
- Manage release processes, including ‘one-off’ releases and album artists;
- Organize project planning concerning masters, artwork, credits and label copies;
- Take care of the project administration in the PO system;
- Accurately update the CRM;
- Keep impeccable communication with artists in regard to planning, progress, content and chart success;
- Chase masters and remix parts;
- Support our A&R-managers in their search for new talent and potential signings and offer feedback to producers on demos;
- Watch trends at various Dance events and conferences.
- You have a relevant degree, at least ‘mbo’ (Dutch standard);
- You are experienced in project management;
- You are punctual, organized and efficient when it comes to creating schedules and plans;
- You are up to date with, or an active user of, all forms of music consumption and social media and its most recent developments.
- You will join a young and dynamic team;
- You will receive a monthly salary befitting your age and experience;
- You will receive favorable secondary working conditions, including 25 days off (per year) and an appealing pension plan..
Tell us why you are the person we’re looking for by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com before December 14th, 2016.