Che Jose feat. Elephant Pilot - The Fear
Lacking energy? Turn up the volume on the latest offering of Australian producer Che Jose! Together with Elephant Pilot, he kicks in with 'The Fear'!
These past 12 months, Sydney based producer Che Jose has gone from strength to strength, with remixes for artists like Robbie Rivera, Inaya Day, Matt Aubrey & Holevar, but also very popular bootleg and mash up mixes. The 'Enough Zero 76' and 'The End of Flashback' were firm favorites internationally and supported by top level DJ's.
For the summer, he brings in a new weapon of choice. The eclectic affair of 'The Fear' takes you down the electro streets, while moving you with a solid wave of rocktronica. Catchy vocals, sturdy beats and heavy melody, make this another essential.
To those craving a more proggy version, there's the Moussa Clarke & Sums remix to enjoy, riding techy edges and a full-on big-room approach. French producer Chris Kaeser brings a deep, housy interpretation, with a hard-hitting break.
- 1. The Fear (Chris Kaeser Remix) (06:01)
- 2. The Fear (Original Club Mix) (06:22)
- 3. The Fear (Moussa Clarke & Sums Remix) (06:03)
- 4. The Fear (Chris Kaeser Dub) (05:46)
- 5. The Fear (Moussa Clarke & Sums Instrumental) (06:03)
- 6. The Fear (Chris Kaeser Radio Edit) (02:30)
- 7. The Fear (Radio Edit) (03:08)