Paul van Dyk – VONYC Sessions Selection 2012-10October 26th, 2012
It’s been 20 years since Paul van Dyk discovered the burning flame of EDM, and it’s still going strong. With a relentless passion for music, the German legend keeps pleasing his fans with high quality albums, compilations and episodes of his beloved radio show VONYC Sessions. Those on the lookout for dance, trance, house, techno, progressive and all else ready to rock their world, need to look no further. 10 of this month’s highlights have been gather by Paul in his VONYC Sessions Selection.
Edition 10 of 2012 brings you the tunes of Jaytech, Genix, Super8 & Tab and Orjan Nilsen, as well as tracks by D-Mad, Tritonal, Ali Wilson, Sequentia and many more! Played and loved by Paul van Dyk himself!
- Jaytech feat. Steve Smith - Stranger (Kyau & Albert Remix Edit) (03:19)
- Genix - Destinations (Original Mix Edit) (04:10)
- Super8 & Tab - Fiesta (Tom Fall Remix Edit) (06:09)
- Orjan Nilsen - PhireWorX (Original Mix) (07:02)
- Ali Wilson & Vicky Devine - Devil's Wine (Original Mix) (07:56)
- Tritonal - Ziziki (Tritonal Club Mix) (06:48)
- Sequentia & Jaco - Crossfire (Original Mix) (07:27)
- Binary Finary vs Pulse & Sphere - High Stress (Original Mix) (06:57)
- D-Mad - Jump Into Love (Original Mix) (06:16)
- Stoneface & Terminal & Cathy Burton - Go The Distance (Dub Edit) (03:30)