A State of Trance 081 PodcastMay 18th, 2009
Armin’s 81st A State of Trance Podcast is filled with new, exclusive tunes. Andrew Bennett’s ‘Break Away’ is his new vocal track, on the S107 label. A progressive-trancer with simple but effective deep vocals, and a playful diversity on the production itself.
Second on the Podcast, is an exciting team-up of two major UK Producers. AVA Recordings owner Andy Moor decided to join forces with Ashley Wallbridge. The result is ‘Faces’ , a diverse vocal trancer in which Andy has messed around with Meighan Nealon’s vocals in the way only he can, and Ashley delivered his distinctive synths. The result is a dreamy yet realistic, tender but tough trance beauty that’ll surely cause a stir around the scene.
Third and fourth, you’ll find 2 track off John O’Callaghan’s ‘Never Fade Away’ album, ‘Take It All Away’ with Audrey Gallagher and solo-instrumental track ‘Don’t Look back’.
Last but not least, there’s Magic Island offspring ‘Ingsha -Niavara’, a Balearic jewel beyond the average. Fit for dancefloor madness and home listening. Carried by the piano driven melody, you’ll find yourself indulged by more than a few notes on this one.
01. Andrew Bennett – Break Away (Martin Roth NuStyle remix) (S107)
02. Andy Moor & Ashley Wallbridge – Faces (Ava)
03. John O Callaghan feat. Audrey Gallagher – Take It All Away (from the forthcoming album ‘Never Fade Away’) (Armada)
04. John O Callaghan – Don’t look back (from the forthcoming album ‘Never Fade Away’) (Armada)
05. Ingsha – Niavara (Manuel Le Saux remix) (Magic Island)