Shawn Mitiska – Mile high sessions Vol. 1September 18th, 2008
Being aged 22 doesn’t stop Shawn Mitiska from entering the evolving world of music and leaving behind nothing but admiration, an ever-growing group of fans and, most important, a chain of solid, remarkable productions and remixes. But the best is still to come. Shawn is now presenting his ‘Mile High Sessions Vol 1′!
You might know Shawn from his team ups with super couple Matt Cerf & Jaren, whom with he produced summer hit ‘Light the Skies’, or his beloved ‘My All’, harmonically produced with trance master Josè Amnesia. But the guy doesn’t necessarily need back up.
With a serious discography, his Soundscape & Hidrosis radioshow going strong, an impressive list of gigs behind him and a whole lot more good stuff ahead, Shawn Mitiska is certainly leaving his footprints in the scene. And another one is about to be added now.
Shawn Mitiska presents ‘Mile High Sessions Volume 1′. His selection contains the best releases around today, with Blake Jarrell’s contagious ‘The Drugs’, the euphoric The Blizzard remix of ‘The Doppler Effect – Beauty Hides In The Deep’ and of course Shawn’s remix skills set loose on ‘Daniel Lindenberg – Razorface’ and Dobenbeck’s ‘Please don’t go’. But that’s not even near the end of the list of blazing tracks. Guaranteed to rock your speakers and send you miles high, off to a world you never knew existed.
01. Blake Jarrell – The Drugs (Rene Amesz Remix)
02. Outsiders – Hallowed (Simon & Shaker Remix)
03. Umek & Beltek – Army Of Two (Jay Lumen Main Stage Remix)
04. Heatbeat – Geek Love
05. Matthew Dekay – Living In A Bubblepop
06. Daniel Lindenberg – Razorface (Shawn Mitiska Remix)
07. Dobenbeck – Please Don’t Go (Shawn Mitiska Remix)
08. Isma-Ae vs Strobe – Monkey Square
09. The Doppler Effect – Beauty Hides In The Deep (The Blizzard Remix)
10. Cerf, Mitiska & Jaren – You Never Said (Dash Berlin Remix)