Three Drives - Letting You Go (Greece 2000)ZOUK112 - November 28th, 2011
A historical piece of dance music, given a new voice and spin by German masterminds Dabruck & Klein and Dutch songwriter John Ewbank. 'Letting You Go (Greece 2000)' is a classic retouched fit to rule speakers once more.
Some musical pieces follow us in history, growing and moving along with time. One of them is 'Greece 2000'. There's something everlasting about this Three Drives On A Vinyl classic, first released in 1997. It's been remixed hundreds of times and no matter how often
you hear it, it never gets old.
For the 'Hands On Armada Vol.2' album, German producer duo Dabruck & Klein took on the challenge of remixing this ultimate classic to great success. They've given it more volume, more power and higher dance floor potential. 'Letting You Go (Greece 2000)' holds on
to the future, without losing the past. Strong female vocals and contagious, warm layers of melodic house will make you ride this new musical wave, unable to stop moving!
- Letting You Go (Greece 2000) (Dabruck & Klein Vocal Remix) (07:31)
- Greece 2000 - Letting You Go (Markus Schulz Big Room Remix) (06:03)
- Greece 2000 (Letting You Go) (Roger Shah Pumpin' Island Remix) (06:46)
- Letting You Go (Greece 2000) (Dabruck & Klein Instrumental Remix) (07:30)
- Letting You Go (Greece 2000) (Dabruck & Klein Vocal Radio Edit) (02:52)
- Letting You Go (Greece 2000) (Dabruck & Klein Instrumental Radio Edit) (03:24)