StoneBridge and Tamara from Flash Republic - Trip'enSBM054 - May 24th, 2010
The second single of StoneBridge's 'The Morning After' album is a multinational affair. While Swedish producer/DJ provides a slick big room dance theme, South-African singer Tamara Dey knocks everyone down with her killer-voice. 'Trip'en' is the follow-up to 'The Morning After', the track-title and first single of Stone's third artist album.
Twenty years of being in music business really haven't gone to waste. For StoneBridge, it all really started with his remix of 'Robin S - Show Me Love'. It became so popular, that actually no one knows what the original sounds like. But next to remixing for the superstar likes of Britney Spears, Lenny Kravitz, Robbie Williams and Lily Allen, StoneBridge also earned his spot by producing his originals. 'Put 'Em High', 'SOS' and 'You Don't Know' are only just three of the international hits he had - and there's loads more coming up. For his third artist album, StoneBridge teamed up with a slew of talented vocalists and producers, such as Erire, La Trice and Dayeene.
On 'Trip'en', we find the vocals of Tamara Dey of the South-African Flash Republic formation, known for their funky mix of electro-tingled and soul-drenched house music. Tamara is one of South Africa's most successful female artists, seeing her tracks nominated for three SA Music Awards and hitting the charts time after time.
On 'Trip'en', the best of both house worlds combine. An addictive, catchy track that'll get stuck in your mind instantly.
- Trip'en (Long Radio Mix) (03:20)
- Trip'en (Short Radio Mix) (03:12)
- Trip'en (Extended Version) (05:06)
- Trip'en (S69 No Drama Mix) (06:53)
- Trip'en (Mind Electric Remix) (06:36)
- Trip'en (Angger Dimas Monster Remix) (05:30)
- Trip'en (Yanik Coen Madness Mix) (06:29)
- Trip'en (Dumb Dan Remix) (06:38)
- Trip'en (Dumb Dan Dub) (06:23)
- The Morning After (Chris Kaeser Mix) (06:30)
- The Morning After (Roog & Prom Remix) (06:49)